Mackie Thump15 1000W 15″Active PA LoudspeakerOnly Thump loudspeakers deliver the proven chest-thumping performance you and your audience deserve.
With 1000+ watts of power, you get the high output you need in a package that’s tough, lightweight and portable. Featuring a built-in 3-band EQ and designed by the world’s leader in portable sound, Thump delivers power, performance and proven quality.
Now, with all-new dynamic bass response technology, you get the deep, hard-hitting lows you’ve come to expect from Thump at any volume level. The Mackie Thump15 full-range loudspeakers are packed with 1000W of ultra-efficient Class-D power. The all-new robust drivers are custom-designed and ready for high-output portable applications. Thump delivers that power and performance you need to reach more people than ever before.
Portable speakers need to be flexible. They can be used as a main one day and a stage monitor the next. With Thump, you’ve got everything you need to get the job done. The built-in 3-band EQ features a sweepable mid, perfect for dialing in the sound to fit the application.
The lightweight design is easy to get up on a tripod or atop a sub. You need a speaker than can handle a wide range of jobs and Thump delivers.
And when budget is a concern, Thump is the clear choice. Only Thump delivers the power you need, the sound quality you deserve and the low end to get people dancing. All this in a portable package that won't break your back...or your bank account! Don’t settle for less. Rely on Mackie Thump for when it really counts.
- Gig-ready, high-output design
- Ultra-efficient Class-D amplification
- 15" high-output woofer / 1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- Dynamic bass response delivers amazing lows at all volumes
- Precision 2-way crossover
- Transducer time alignment
- System protection / limiting
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mid to dial in the perfect sound
- Mic/line input allows direct connection of microphone
- Flexible mounting options including tripod and pole-mounting
- Angled design perfect for use as a stage monitor
- Rugged polypropylene construction designed for heavy use
- 33.2 lbs / 15.1 kg