Sale Price : Rp. 13.200.000,-
- Reimagined music workstation designed to maximise your creative flow
- Light, mobile body with 61-note velocity-sensitive keyboard
- Over 2000 sounds from the flagship INTEGRA-7 sound module, including SuperNATURAL synth and acoustic tones and drums; add even more tones via internal wave sound expansion slots
- SuperNATURAL synth engine is fully compatible with the expansive collection of free INTEGRA-7 synth tones available from Roland’s Axial sound library site
- 16-track sequencer with non-stop loop recording makes it easy to build songs quickly; export your sequencer tracks to an SDHC card as a complete stereo mix, or as multitrack audio or MIDI data for use in your DAW
- Onboard sampler based on the SP-404SX features 16 pads x 4 banks and direct recording/playback via SDHC cards
- Polish your sounds with a multitude of studio-quality effects, including 16 independent MFX engines, six COMP+EQ processors for drums, unique TFX (total effects), and global EQ, chorus, and reverb
- Tweak tones, effects, and external MIDI devices in real time with six user-assignable Sound Modify knobs
- Intuitive, streamlined interface with large colour LCD
- Press one button to instantly configure the FA-06 for use with your DAW via USB
- D-Beam, Rhythm Pattern, Arpeggiator, and Chord Memory functions to expand your creative palette
- Guitar/Mic and Line input jacks for performing, sampling, and DAW audio recording; dedicated input reverb provides ambience for performing/recording
- USB ports for sound expansion data, updates, and audio/MIDI interfacing with a computer; MIDI communication with the iPad is possible when using Apple’s iPad Camera Connection Kit
Rock solid sounds at the heart of your studioThe FA-06 takes everything that makes hardware so enjoyable to use - fast start up, instant access to thousands of sounds, zero latency and a workflow designed around the creative process - and makes it all work seamlessly within your DAW setup. And if you need to take your music out live, the built-in sampler, 16-track sequencer and live performance features really come into their own - all with the rock-solid stability of Roland hardware.
All the essentials for playing live, weighing under 6kgIf you make money playing live, you have to nail each and every gig if you want the work to keep coming in. The FA-06 is a player’s instrument, with a responsive Ivory Feel-G keyboard, a large colour screen so you can see what you’re doing on stage, thousands of crowd-pleasing sounds, and dedicated buttons for instant access to your tried-and-tested favourites. Best of all, it weighs under 6kg; once the gig is done, you’ll be packed down in minutes.
Capture ideas and create songs without interruptionWhen it comes to writing music, inspiration is fragile and often fleeting; your bubble can burst so easily, taking your half-formed idea with it. The FA-06 has an intuitive 16-track sequencer designed to capture your ideas as they happen. It’s always recording, so you’ll never miss a take and once the juices are flowing you can quickly create a full musical arrangement, with power to add polish on board or export to your DAW for the final touches. If you’ve ever felt more like an IT technician than a musician, the FA-06 lets you concentrate on what you’re good at - making music.
Over 2000 industry-standard sounds plus free downloadable soundsA great workstation is built around great sounds. Not just the quantity, or how they sound, but how they make you feel. It’s an important difference and it’s why the FA-06 contains over 2000 inspiring sounds from Roland’s popular Integra-7 module, including the classic XV-5080 sound set and the latest SuperNATURAL sounds. You can download extra tones from the Axial sound library and add sound expansion boards for even more choices. So wherever the creative process takes you, you’ll be travelling with an arsenal of proven, tried-and-tested sounds that have helped create the sound of modern music.
A workstation built around samplingHowever you work, the FA-06 makes working with samples fast, flexible and frustration-free. Import a loop or vocal line, assign it to a pad, edit the start point and drop in into your performance. Or you may want to sample the internal sounds (or an external instrument) with added effects and then send back out to your DAW software. And since the FA-06 uses SDHC cards, you get instant access to your samples with no loading time.
- Keyboard Section
- 61 keys (with velocity)
- Power Supply
- AC Adaptor
- Current draw
- 1,300 mA
- Quick Start
Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
SD Card (installed in the product when shipped from the factory)
SD Card Protector (installed in the product when shipped from the factory)
- Options (sold separately)
- Keyboard Stand (*1): KS-18Z, KS-12
Pedal Switch: DP series
Expression Pedal: EV-5
USB Flash Memory (*2)
Wireless USB Adapter: WNA1100-RL
*1 When using the KS-18Z and KS-J8, ensure that the height of the unit is one meter or lower.
*2 Use USB Flash Memory (supports USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Flash Memory) sold by Roland. We cannot guarantee operation if other products are used.
- Size and Weight
- 1008 mm
- 300 mm
- 101 mm
- 5.7 kg
12 lbs. 10 oz.