Pricelist : 234$
Scarlett 2i4 is a 2 in / 4 out USB audio interface featuring two award-winning Focusrite pre-amps and four high-quality audio outputs. Housed in an anodised aluminium unibody chassis, the Scarlett 2i4 is the perfect audio interface for musicians and digital DJs.
Get StartedConnect Scarlett 2i4 to your Mac or PC and get ready to make music! With the very best in digital audio technology and a variety of input and output options, the Scarlett 2i4 will capture and playback your sound with superb quality.
Click here to watch the 2i4 tutorial video
Plug straight inThe front panel has two combo XLR inputs so you can connect microphones, guitars and line level signals with absolute confidence that your sound is in safe hands. Use the “PAD” function for loud guitars or microphones, and use the “DIRECT MONITOR” control for a low-latency mix of input and playback signals.
Keep an eye on your levelsUnique signal halos let you know that you’ve got a good audio level for recording. Green is good and red means that your audio is too loud, and that your should lower the level control.
DJ-ready outputsWith 4 RCA outputs, a high-level headphone output and pristine audio quality, in a package ready for the road, the Scarlett 2i4 is ideal for today's digital performers and laptop DJs.
25 years of experienceSince 1985, Focusrite has been a leading manufacturer in the professional audio field. Focusrite mic pres are the choice of leading artists, recording studios and engineers around the world. Those years of audio experience ensure the Scarlett 2i4 sounds as beautiful as it looks.
- 2 in / 4 out USB audio interface
- 96 KHz, 24-bit conversion
- 2 Focusrite microphone preamplifiers
- Red anodised aluminium unibody chassis
- 2 line/mic/instrument combination inputs - high quality XLR/ ¼ “ TRS Jack Combo
- 2 line/inst switches
- 2 illuminating “PAD” buttons
- 2 Gain knobs
- 2 Gain halo signal indicators
- 48V Phantom power switch
- MIDI activity LED indicator
- USB connection LED indicator
- “DIRECT MONITOR” control
- “STEREO/MONO” switch for direct monitor
- Large monitor level dial (controls headphone and line level outputs)
- Headphone output - ¼” TRS Jack
- Headphone level knob
- “HEADPHONE SOURCE” switch
- 2 balanced monitor outputs – TRS (channels 1-2)
- 4 unbalanced outputs – RCA Phono (channels 1-4)
- MIDI IO
- USB 2.0 Port
- Kensington Lock slot
- Ableton Live Lite 8
- Focusrite Scarlett plug-in suite
- Novation Bass Station
- Loopmasters content