Price : Rp. 1.020.000,-
JTS ST5030 Universal Wired Gooseneck Microphone Base
Quick mount die-cast base.
Magnetic On/Off switch permits minimum noise.
Special anti-slip pad ensures firm standing and less bounced noise from desk.
Selectable switch for all kinds of condenser and dynamic gooseneck microphones.
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000Hz
- Power Requirement:Phantom power 48V or battery power 1.5V*2
- Current Consumption-Stand-by: 0.62mA
- Current Consumption-Operating: 0.88mA
- Microphone selection:
- ECM MIC unbalanced input,ECM MIC balanced input, Dynamic MIC input
- Push control: on/off
- Impedance: Rated impedance 600Ω for connection to microphone inputs rated low Z
- Connector: audio output (XLR 3P Male)
- Net Weight: 1.22kg
Excellent polar pattern allows outstanding miking
High quality gooseneck permits accurate positioning
High sensitivity allows sound pick-up smartly
Equipped with XLR connector
Windscreen for shielding against popping noise
■ Type: Back Electret Condenser
■ Frequency Response: 80 to 18,000Hz
■ Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
■ Output Connector:GM-5218 :XLR(M) type (power module)
■ Sensitivity (at 1,000Hz): -60dB(1mV)
■ Impedance: 220Ω
■ Max. SPL for 1% THD: 125dB
■ Gooseneck Length: 12" (305mm)