Pricelist : Rp. 2.660.000,-
Flexible Features for Use with Any Music Software With a 49-note keyboard, the QX49's pitch range is perfect for performing with software instruments and samplers while still remaining highly portable. QX49 provides you with a full compliment of controls including pitch and modulation wheels, octave up/down buttons, and the ability to send program changes directly from the keys. The keyboard can even be split into sections to control multiple instruments at once. The QX49's array of assignable controls work with virtually all music software and MIDI hardware devices.
Whether you're looking to fire drum samples, tweak a software synthesizer or adjust individual tracks in a mix, the QX49's extensive layout ensures appropriate feel and proper response with its eight sliders and rotary knobs, four backlit drum pads, and dedicated transport controls.
Ableton Inside The QX49 comes with a copy of Ableton Live Lite Alesis Edition software for performing, recording, and sequencing music right out of the box. The QX49 is also the perfect choice for controlling hardware MIDI devices. Its compact size and portability make it ideal for fitting into existing rigs and then hitting the road. Place it a tier above an existing workstation keyboard and utilize QX49's streamlined layout to maximize your sound and performance options.
Ableton is a trademark of Ableton AG
- 49-key keyboard controller for use with virtually all Mac and PC music software and MIDI devices
- Velocity-sensitive keys with modulation and pitch-bend wheels
- Eight faders perfect for adjusting volume or synth parameters
- Four drum pads for triggering samples, loops and sequencing drums
- Eight knobs ideal for adjusting pan position or any other parameter
- Six assignable buttons for triggering software controls
- USB-MIDI and traditional MIDI for use with Mac and PC, as well as MIDI hardware
- Includes Ableton Live Lite Alesis Edition software included for instant recording, sequencing, and performing
- Works with iPad via Apple USB Adaptor (sold separately)
- Bus-powered via USB, so you won't need a power cable
- This product is class compliant; it does not require drivers
- QX49 Keyboard Controller
- Ignite Software (Download)
- Ableton Live Lite Software (Download)
- USB Cable
- Quickstart Guide