AMT ELECTRONICS SS-11A GUITAR PREAMP
While creating SS-11 we were guided by the motto - minimum size with maximum functionality for full tube overdrive with the highest quality components. The SS-11 is brother to the SS-20, but designed to be different. While the SS-20 is the more aggressive "METAL" pedal, the SS-11 was intended and manufactured for that famous CLASSIC tube driven over saturated guitar tone that eveyone loves and craves.
- Fully tube-based 4 - stage overdrive channel with DUAL TUBE design (2x12AX7 or 2x6Н2П-ЕВ tubes) with high-voltage anode voltage (+300 V).
- Three separate channels: CLEAN / OVERDRIVE / LEAD
- Individual gain sensitivity and output level controls for clean and crunch/lead channels.
- TREBLE SHIFT toggle switch to enter bright mode for that added punch of high end.
- FX LOOP for external effects.
- OUTPUT jack for connecting to both specialized guitar amplifiers with a standard level of 0 dB (GUITAR AMP mode) and a CAB SIM MIXER out with a standard level of -10dB and a guitar cabinet simulation.
- The preamp outputs are equipped with sophisticated solid-state buffers.
- SS-11 incorporates new field-effect transistor-based guitar cabinet impulse response emulator prossessing. Improved naturalness of sound when connected to line input.
- Special attention was paid to transistors anode power quality: preamp uses a specially designed high-voltage transformer minimizing the penetration of impulse noises into amplified signal.
Description of SS-11 Channels:
LEAD channel provides thick viscous sound for playing both chunky rhythm parts and singing solos with excellent presence. TREBLE SHIFT toggle to take your lead sound into bright mode, similar to the good old "Treble Booster" pedals in the 80's that guitarists used to enhance their solos.