All the accessories you’ll need are provided (including a microphone, mic and speaker cables) in a convenient, easy to transport and set up package—and the good news is you don’t have to be a sound engineer to run it!
Superb Sound QualitySince we already make some of the best-sounding audio mixers, amplifiers and loudspeakers on the planet, it should come as no surprise that the EPA900 provides far superior sound quality than other products in this class. The two satellite speakers feature custom-designed 10" woofers and 1.35" aluminum-diaphragm compression drivers for incredible fidelity and clarity you might not expect from a loudspeaker system this small!
- Ultra-compact 900-Watt, 8-channel portable PA system
- Enormous power, incredible sonic performance, and super-light weight means no more lugging around dead weight
- Extremely powerful 10'' woofers and 1.35'' aluminum-diaphragm compression drivers for incredible sound reproduction
- Studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- 8-channel mixer section comprises 4 mono and 2 stereo channels plus separate CD inputs
- 4 high-quality mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Effective, extremely musical 2-band EQ, switchable Pad and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Stereo 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of main outputs
- Voice Canceller function removes singer's voice from recordings for karaoke applications
- Dedicated mono output with integrated low-pass filter for subwoofer application
- Stereo Aux inputs for external devices such as sub mixers, etc.
- Comes with a BEHRINGER XM1800S microphone, a mic clip and a 20' cable
- Integrated storage compartment for microphones, cables, and accessories
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy savings
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany