Realistic acoustic piano level tone quality and touch, all of the versatile functions made possible by digital technology.
Enhanced high-quality basic functions!
Improved sound quality and keyboard feel
Dual-element AHL* sound source for exquisite tone quality
Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard for authentic grand piano feel
Bass-reflex speaker system for richer sound
Designed and engineered to help you sound your best!
Play music from around the world
A wide selection of tones (700 high-quality tones)
200 rhythms and Auto Accompaniments for Latin music and other styles from around the world
Pitch bend wheel
Musical Information Function (Large, Backlit LCD)
- USB port for computer connection*1
- SD memory card slot for easy data storage and portability*2
- General MIDI (GM Level 1) support allows connection with a computer or another GM-compatible device.
- *1 Supported operating systems: Windows® XP Home Edition (SP2 or later), Windows® XP Professional (SP2 or later, 32-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit), Windows® 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Mac OS® X (10.3.9, 10.4.11 or later, 10.5.8 or later, 10.6.7 or later)
For the latest news about driver and application support under Windows® 7, visit here.
- *2 Supported SD memory card capacities: SD or SDHC memory card, up to 32GB
More powerful features and functions
- Recorder for composing and play
- Registration for storage of keyboard setups and instant recall when you need them
- One Touch Preset automatically sets up the keyboard to match the currently selected rhythm.
- Auto Harmonize adds appropriate harmony notes to your melody automatically.
- Arpeggiator simplifies arpeggio play.
Powerful lesson functions!
New lesson functions guide you along the way to music proficiency
Step Up Lesson
Voice Fingering Guide
Lesson part select (right hand, left hand, both hands)
152 Song Bank tunes including 50 Exercise phrases (Song Book provided*)
* The Song Book does not include music for Exercise phrases. Due to copyright restrictions, some Song Bank tunes may not be included in the Song Book.
* Memory capacity is approximately 320KB, which is enough for up to 10 songs. Note that the actual number of songs that can be stored depends on the size of each individual song and other data stored in memory.
* Songs you add using Song Expansion can be used for Step Up Lessons, but fingering guide will not be displayed for such songs.
Recorder and metronome features for lesson support
If you sample the "Ting!" sound of a triangle, for example, you can then play notes with the sound on the keyboard. You even can add reverb, vibrato, and other effects to the sampled sound.
Incorporate a sampled sound into accompaniment patterns!
You can sample a favorite musical phrase or drum sound, and use the same to replace some Auto Accompaniment drum sets.
AUDIO IN jack
MIC IN jack
88-keys, Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard
3 sensitivity levels, Off
700 built-in tones
Reverb (10 types), Chorus (5 types)
200 built-in rhythms (10 user rhythms)
152 (Song Bank)
10 songs maximum (up to 320KB total)
Beats: 0, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (Tempo range: ♩ = 30 to 255)
6 tracks x 5 songs (performance recording), 1 song (lesson recording), approximately 12,000 notes total, real-time recording/playback
25 steps (-12 to +12 semitones)
A4 = 415.5 to 465.9 Hz (Initial Default: 440.0 Hz)
Standard jack (sustain, sostenuto, soft, rhythm)
LCD with backlight
SD Memory Card Slot
Supported SD memory card capacities: SD or SDHC memory card, Up to 32GB, SMF (Format 0/1)*, CASIO format song playback, recorded song/CASIO format song/sampled sound/user rhythm/user scale/registration save/load, recorded song SMF format save, card format, file delete
* Supports SMF Format 0 or Format 1 only for playback.
[12cm/6cm (oval)] x 2, bass-reflex system
AC adaptor: AD-A12150LW
Dimensions (W x D x H)
1,322 x 286 x 129 mm (main unit only)
1,322 x 373.2 x 753.3 mm ( with optional CS-44P stand)
* Does not include music stand
12.0kg (main unit only)
19.9kg with optional CS-44P stand(Does not include music stand)
Pedal (SP-3), music stand, AC adaptor, song book