Tuesday, January 3, 2012
LINE 6 XD-V30 Digital Wireless Microphone System
XD-V30 is a groundbreaking 6-channel digital wireless system. It provides unmatched wireless performance, simplicity and sound on every stage around the world.
XD-V digital wireless microphone systems go above and beyond to deliver superior sound quality.
Superior vocal reproduction.
Amazingly natural, responsive vocal reproduction and transient response. (Do you hear with your eyes? Check out the specs.)
Line 6 modeling and more.
The revolutionary technology that made us famous is now available in our handheld microphones.
4x the signal reliability.
Other wireless systems broadcast a single transmission. If something gets in its way, you're off the air. That's not our idea of reliability.
• 24-bit digital converters
• Up to 118 dBA dynamic range, compander free
• DCL™ (Digital Channel Lock) and PDP™ (Proprietary Data Placements) technologies eliminate audio interference and minimize dropouts
• Full bandwidth 10 Hz – 20 kHz frequency response
• 6 user-selectable channels (for simultaneous use) always available, no intermodulation issues. Noscanning for channels is required
• Quick setup, no gain, pads, squelch or level adjustments necessary
• “Future proof” 2.4 GHz ISM band operation prevents concerns from DTV/DSO/700 MHz channel assignments and whitespace devices, and avoids
competition from high-power transmitters such as commercial TV, mobile phone and public safety
• Real-time LED indicators display critical performance data including RF status and battery life
• 2 x AA alkaline batteries provide 8-hour operation
XD-V30 Handheld System
• Handheld transmitter (THH06)
• Mic clip
• 2 x AA alkaline batteries
• Desktop receiver (RXT06)
• Power supply (DC-1g); 9V DC/500 mA, input – 90 – 240 Vac
• Briefcase style carry case
----- Discontinue Product ----