Friday, September 9, 2011
LINE 6 M13 Stompbox Modeler
Stompbox simple and pedal board powerful.
M13 Stompbox Modeler is the essential all-in-one pedal board experience. It features a comprehensive collection of stompbox effects, a full-featured looper and inspiring flexibility. Free of complicated menus or setup, M13 Stompbox Modeler channels the soul and ease of a classic stompbox.
Boasting over 100 distinctive distortions, velvety reverbs, juicy delays and more, M13 Stompbox Modeler gives you total tone control. Use up to four different effects - or four of the same - simultaneously. Stompbox-style knobs deliver on-the-fly tweaking.
Order the effects any way you want. Create different pedal board effect arrangements, or "scenes," to instantly recall an entire song's stompboxes. Save a scene for your metal band, one for your Top 40 gig…you get the picture. No more tearing up Velcro® just to change one or two pedals! Save up to 48 scenes and back them up to your computer using the MIDI in/out.
The 28-second looper is always at the ready with dedicated footswitches for Play/Stop, Half Speed, Reverse, Undo/Redo and more. Each metal footswitch can withstand constant stomping and rock and roll-style abuse.
Easy to use, built like a tank and sporting an on-board chromatic tuner, M13 Stompbox Modeler can maximize your pedal board (or even replace it) like no other pedal can.
• Over 100 stompbox effects, 4 simultaneous in any order and any combination
• Dedicated knobs to control each of the parameters of each effect
• Create up to 48 pedal board scenes for instant recall. (It's like having 48 fully tricked-out pedal boards available at any time)
• Universal tap tempo to sync all your time-based effects
• 28-second looper with dedicated footswitch controls for Undo/Redo, Record/Overdub, Play/Stop, Half Speed, Reverse, Play Once, and Pre/Post
• Built-in chromatic tuner with dedicated footswitch
• Heavy-duty all-metal chassis and footswitches
• Included AC power adapter
• Dimensions: 15"W x 3"H x 11.5"D - 10lbs.
INS AND OUTS:
• MIDI in/out
• 1/4" mono or stereo inputs
• 1/4" mono or stereo outputs
• 1/4" stereo assignable effects send/return
• Two expression pedal jacks
• True bypass