Price : Rp. 3.800.000,-
With classic Jackson speed, sound, and high performance.
Compound Radius Fingerboard
A feature unique to Jackson that lets you shred like no other. It is rounder near the nut – perfect for fingering crushing chords and deadly riffs. Then, as you climb the neck, the fingerboard flattens out, making it perfect for effortless warp-speed shredding and the widest string bends known to man.
24 Jumbo Frets
The 24 jumbo frets are superbly finished and easily accessible on all models. When combined with Jackson's compound radius fingerboard, this feature ensures effortless string bending and super-fast shredding all the way up to the 24th fret.
Distinctive Shark Fin Inlays
Undeniable, unmistakable, and 100% Jackson. This instantly recognizable feature makes our guitars stand out from the crowd. Jackson guitars not only play better – they look better, too.
High-Output, Custom-Voiced Covered Jackson Pickups
Painstakingly voiced for full, rich tone while providing maximum overdrive and sustain. These bad boys also clean up nicely when rolled back, which isn't always true of high-output pickups.
design means maximum sustain and resonance.
High-Quality Jackson Gig Bag
Cover your axe. Besides protecting your new JS, the gig bag lets you carry it with ease, confident that it won't get dinged.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Model: 2910037376
- Series: JS
- Style: Dinky with reversed headstock
- Body Species: alder
- Neck type: bolt-on maple
- Fingerboard: rosewood
- Fingerboard radius: 12" to 16" compound-radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Scale length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Number of frets: 24
- Fret size: jumbo frets
- Nut material: graphite
- Nut width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Inlays: MOTO shark fin position inlays
- Pickup: dual Jackson CVR2 Humbuckers
- Pickup switching: 3-Position blade
- Position 1. bridge pickup
- Position 2. bridge and neck pickups
- Position 3. neck pickup
- Controls: master volume, master tone
- Hardware: chrome
- Bridge: and a Floyd Rose-Licensed JT580 double-locking 2-point tremolo
- Tuners: die-cast tuners
- Strings: NPS, gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Case: standard Jackson gig bag