- Features SM58 Handheld Microphone
- System Includes :
- PGX4 Wireless Receiver
- PGX2 Handheld Transmitter
- PGX Wireless
- Combining rugged, trusted Shure microphones with proven wireless technology, Shure PGX delivers professional quality sound and true freedom of movement for vocalists, musicians, and presenters. With extended range and long battery life, plus easy setup and operation, it’s wireless audio that lets you own the stage—right out of the box.
- Shure microphones trusted by musicians for over 80 years
- Up to 300 ft (~100m) range for total wireless freedom
- Up to 8 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries
- Scan and sync instantly and automatically sets up the system
- Microprocessor-controlled diversity for a dependable wireless signal
- Rugged construction for reliable performance show after show
- Durable hard shell padded case gets your gear from gig to gig
- Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band
Operating Range 100 m (300 ft.) under typical conditions. Note: actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference.
Available Frequencies Between 524 – 865 MHz
(Available frequencies depend on applicable regulations in country where system used.)
Audio Frequency Response(± 2dB)
Minimum: 45 Hz, Maximum: 15 kHz
Total Harmonic Distortion < 0.5%, typical (ref. ± 38 kHz deviation, 1 kHz tone)
Dynamic Range >100 dB A-weighted
Operating Temperature Range-18°C (0°F) to +50°C (+122°F). Note: battery characteristics may limit this range.
- Price : 712 $
- Contact us for get best price.