- Instant access to six essential sound categories – Piano, E-Piano, Organ, Strings, Brass, and Synth
- 440 impeccably voiced, ready-to-play, sounds created by Korg's renowned programmers
- Korg's latest EDS-i (Enhanced Definition Synthesis – integrated) sound technology
- Create and save up to 20 split and layered "Performances"– on the fly!
- Intuitive front panel layout with dedicated hardware controllers for frequently-used functions
- Nine dedicated knobs provide live control of the master modulation, reverb/delay, and EQ effects
- Free editing software allows the PS60 to run as a plug-in with your host DAW (AU, VST or RTAS)
- Great-feeling, responsive, semi-weighted 61-key Natural Touch keyboard
In designing the PS60, the needs of the on-stage musician remained front and center. Offering dedicated controls, an ample backlit display, and remarkable ease of use, the PS60 is a refreshing change. The intuitive, realtime controls – even the sounds themselves – were created with the performer in mind, and have been optimized for the unique challenges and immediacy of playing live. Lightweight, stylish and portable, the PS60 travels comfortably from home, to rehearsal, to center stage. The portability, ease of use, and hands-on interface make the PS60 the ideal instrument for the vocalist, guitarist, bass player, sax player – anyone who wishes to cover a few keyboard parts while expanding their audio arsenal.
- 61-key natural touch keyboard; Velocity sensing
- Performance, Performance Edit, Program Edit, Global
- EDS-i (Enhanced Definition Synthesis - integrated)
- 120 voices (120 oscillators) max, single mode; 60 voices (60 oscillators) max, double mode * The actual maximum polyphony will vary depending on oscillator settings such as stereo multisamples and velocity crossfading.
- 49 MB (when calculated as 16-bit linear data), 136 multisamples (including 7 stereo)
- User Performances: 20 performances; 15 Preload User Programs: 512 Programs; 440 Preload
- OSC = OSC1 (Single), OSC1+2 (Double): Stereo multisamples are supported; 4 velocity zones per oscillator, with switching, crossfades, and layers. Filters = Four types of filter routing (single, serial, parallel, 24 dB), Two multi-mode filters per voice (low pass, high pass, band pass, band reject Modulation = For each voice, two envelope generators (Filter & Amp); Two LFOs, two key, tracking generators (Filter & Amp); Two AMS mixers, In addition, pitch EG, common LFO, and two common key tracking generators
- 6 main timbres, 6 sub timbres; layer, split, and modifications to the program settings via the Tone parameters
- Allows control of external MIDI devices
- Insert Effects: Five processors, stereo input/output, 63 effect types Master Effects: Two processors, stereo input/output, 4 effect types per processor Effects types EQ: One processor, stereo input/output (3 bands) Effects types: Total of 71 types (select from 63 types for insert effects, 4 types for master effect 1, and four types for master effect 2)
- Modulation: Dynamic modulation, tempo sync delay, LFO
- 383 audition riffs
- Joystick: Joystick, LOCK button (Joystick lock function) Rotary speaker simulator: ORGAN SLOW/FAST button Performances: BANK, 1–5, STORE buttons Performance controls: Timbre selector (Timber ON button x 6, variation buttons x 12), EASY SETUP (6 knobs, EASY SETUP buttons (Volume, Pan, MOD send, REV/DLY send), SPLIT SETTING (SUB OFF/RECALL, LOWER, UPPER buttons), MODULATION (MODULATION button, RATE, DEPTH, FEEDBACK knobs), REVERB/DELAY (REVERB/DELAY button, RATE, DEPTH, FEEDBACK knobs), EQ (BASS, MID, TREBLE knobs)
- Display: 16 character x 2 line LCD (with backlight) Mode: PERFORMANCE EDIT, PROGRAM EDIT, GLOBAL buttons Value Controllers: Value knob, cursor/value UP/DOWN buttons, EXIT button Other: OCTAVE DOWN, UP buttons, TRANSPOSE -, + buttons, VOLUME knob, display contrast
- OUTPUT, L/MONO, R: 6.3 mm monaural phone jack (unbalanced), Output impedance= 1.1kOhm stereo; 550Ohm mono (L/Mono only), Maximum level= +10.0 dBu (Standard), Load impedance 10kOhm or greater Headphones: 3.5 mm stereo mini-phone jack, Output impedance= 33Ohm, Maximum level= 35 + 35 mW @33Ohm load
- DAMPER/PEDAL/SW jack x 1(half-damper supported); PEDAL/SW jack x 1
- IN, OUT
- 1 USB (TYPE B), USB-MIDI interface
- AC adapter power supply connector (DC 9V 1700mA), POWER switch
- 36.41" x 11.45" x 3.54"
- 10.14 lbs
- AC adapter, Easy start guide, Accessory disc (PS60 Parameter Guide (PDF), Owner’s Manual (PDF), PS60 USB-MIDI Setup Guide (PDF), KORG USB-MIDI driver, PS60 Editor/Plug-In Editor etc.)
- XVP-10 Expression/Volume Pedal EXP-2 Foot Controller DS-1H Damper Pedal PS-1 Pedal Switch
- Computer: USB port required (a USB host controller made by Intel is recommended) Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition / Professional / x64 Edition Service Pack 3 or later Microsoft Windows Vista Service Pack 2 or later(including 64-bit edition) Microsoft Windows 7 (including 64-bit edition)
- Computer: USB port required Operating system: Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later
- Computer: A computer that meets the operating requirements of Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7, and is equipped with a USB port CPU: Intel Pentium III / 1 GHz or better, Pentium D or Core Duo or better is recommended Memory: 512 MB or more (1 GB or more is recommended) Monitor: 1,024 x 768 pixels, 16-bit color or better Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition/Professional Service Pack 3 or later Windows Vista Service Pack 2 or later Windows 7 However, only the standalone version will work on 64-bit editions of Windows 7 and Windows Vista Service Pack 2.
- CPU: Apple G4 800 MHz or better (Intel Mac is supported), G5 or Core Duo or better is recommended Memory: 512 MB or more (1 GB or more is recommended) Monitor: 1,024 x 768 pixels, 32,000 colors or better An Apple Macintosh computer that satisfies the operating requirements of Mac OS X and has a USB port Operating system: Mac OS X version 10.4.11 or later
Windows: VST, RTAS
Macintosh: VST, Audio Unit, RTAS
* PS60 Plug-In Editor must also satisfy the operating requirements of the host application.
Note: It is not possible to start up multiple instances of PS60 Editor or PS60 Plug-In Editor within an operating system. This means that it is not possible to use these editors to edit two or more PS60 units simultaneously.
*Specifications and features are subject to change without notice.
* Apple and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US. and other countries.
* Windows7, Windows XP and Windows Vista are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and other counties.
* All other product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.