Pricelist : Rp. 11.000.000,- / pair
Professional 2000-Watt PA Speaker with Dual 15" Woofers and 1.75" Titanium-Diaphragm Compression Driver
- Professional 2000-Watt 2-Way PA speaker system (500 Watts Continuous / 2000 Watts Peak Power)
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
- 2 extremely powerful 15'' long-excursion drivers provide incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Proprietary 1.75'' titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Proprietary horn design for ultra-wide sound dispersion
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Trapezoidal enclosure for easy array and sonic accuracy
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grille for optimal speaker protection
- 2 professional speaker connectors plus 1/4'' jack connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Superior Sound QualityCapable of handling input levels up to a staggering 2,000 Watts, the EUROLIVE VP2520 PA loudspeaker delivers truly impressive sound quality. The powerful dual 15" long-excursion drivers crank out big tone in the bottom end and mid-range, while the state-of-the-art 1.75" titanium-diaphragm compression driver delivers crisp and detailed highs. The VP2520’s wide frequency bandwidth and extensive dynamic range make it ideal for a multitude of applications.
VersatilityVP2520’s unique trapezoidal design makes it ideal for use in FOH (Front-of-House), as well as floor wedge and side fill monitor applications. Enclosures can also be clustered atop the companion VP1800S subwoofer.
Big BottomIn order to produce tight, deep bass, a loudspeaker has to move lots of air. EUROLIVE loudspeakers accomplish this by using powerful, long-excursion LF (Low Frequency) drivers that are handmade in our own factory. While some companies are content to use “off-the-shelf” drivers, we custom-design each LF driver to perfectly match each application. The VP2520 features two extremely powerful 15" long-excursion LF drivers in a tuned enclosure, providing massive, tight bass all the way down to 40 Hz.
Pristine Top EndHigh-frequency (HF) content can easily make or break your performance. Too much and the sound becomes brittle and obnoxious, too little and it sounds muddy and poorly defined. The state-of-the-art 1.75" titanium-diaphragm compression driver delivers natural-sounding high end, with an ultra-wide 80° x 50° sound dispersion pattern.
The Technical StuffThe VP2520 is capable of extremely high sound pressure levels (96 dB full space 1 W @ 1 m) and provides a 40 Hz to 22 kHz frequency range. Weight is 87.7 lbs (39.8 kg). The internal crossover point is fixed at 2.2 kHz. Both 1/4" and professional-style twist-lock connectors are provided.
Optimized for maximum reliability through the integrated overload-protection circuitry, the VP2520 ensures the ultimate high-frequency driver protection. Designed to stand up to the rigors of the road, the VP2520 is built to last and made to perform!